EXCLUSIVE REWARDS RESERVED FOR YOU
ENJOY A 75% MILEAGE BONUS AND TWO UPGRADES.
Terms & Conditions
- Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is
non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam offers. To participate in this offer, eligible members must register online by June 30, 2011, purchase tickets and then travel between April 1 and June 30, 2011. (Existing reservations for travel within the qualification period will qualify with this promotion.)
- Bonus Offer:
- Purchase and fly at least six (6) qualifying Delta or Delta Connection® marketed and operated flight segments between April 1 and
June 30, 2011, and earn a 75% mileage bonus on each Delta or Delta Connection marketed and operated flight segment flown between July 1 and December 31, 2011. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer. Additionally, qualified members will also earn two (2) U.S. domestic upgrade eCertificates confirmed at time of booking on any published Economy Class fare.
- Travel Period:
- Travel must be between April 1 and June 30, 2011. All travel must be completed by June 30, 2011.
- Award Travel:
- Taxes (and if applicable, fees) for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
- The 75% bonus is based on actual miles flown or the 500-mile minimum, whichever is greater. Upgrades earned with this promotion will be fulfilled in the form of an electronic upgrade certificate and will be sent to qualified members by email. Rollover benefit means Medallion Qualification Miles earned in 2011 above a member's earned Medallion threshold level will roll over to 2012 and count toward 2013 Medallion status qualification. Members who receive complimentary or gifted Medallion status are ineligible for rollover MQMs unless they earn more MQMs than the gifted status requirement. For example, if a member is gifted Silver Medallion status in 2011 and also earns 30,000 MQMs in 2011, s/he will be able to roll over 5,000 MQMs since the Silver Medallion requirement is 25,000 MQMs. Complimentary upgrades are subject to availability and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Medallion members traveling in the Economy Class cabin will be permitted two bags free of charge up to 70 lbs. for each bag. All passengers traveling in First/Business Class cabin will still be allowed to check up to three bags up to 70 lbs. at no additional charge on Delta and Delta Connection-operated flights only. Excess, oversize and/or overweight baggage fees may apply. All SkyMiles® program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit
Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers, rules and benefits subject to change. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 970234.
- Upgrade Terms & Conditions
- Upgrade Offer:
- This certificate is valid for upgraded one-way travel on all Delta and Delta Connection operated flights for travel within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska, including connecting flights, between the origin and destination of a ticketed fare for named member pursuant to the terms and conditions of this offer. Any stopovers are governed by the fare rule, and an additional certificate will be required for broken fares. All rules of the fare purchased will apply except as changed by this offer. SkyMiles mileage credit based upon purchased fare class. Space is limited and subject to availability. Seats may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
- Expiration Date:
- Certificate expires and must be redeemed within twelve months from date of issue. Certificate may not be extended, reissued or returned for credit under any circumstances.
- Refunds & Cash Value:
- This certificate is nonrefundable and has no cash value. Certificate will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Ticket refunds are permitted only pursuant to the rules of the fare purchased. Any full or partial refund of the underlying Economy Class ticket after upgrade will render this certificate void.
- Not Combinable:
- This certificate may not be combined with any other promotional or discount offers or SkyMiles program awards. Valid only with a published qualifying fare. Corporate discounted fares are permitted.
- Valid Carrier:
- Valid only on Delta Air Lines and certain Delta Connection carrier operated flights.
- Applicable Routes:
- Valid for use on one-way travel on published fares and routings within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska.
- Applicable Fare Classes:
- Certificate may be used to upgrade on any paid Economy Class fare (that accrues mileage) booked in Y, B, M, H, Q, K, L, U or T class. Upgrades cannot be used on Award Tickets or Pay with Miles tickets.
- Upgrade Reservations and Ticketing:
- Upgradeable Economy Class ticket must be purchased according to the applicable fare rules. After booking Economy Class tickets eligible for upgrade, the member whose name appears on the certificate must contact Delta to book the upgrade reservation for the member. Upgrade reservations must be booked in "G" class for First Class and "Z" class for BusinessElite®/Business Class. Seats are subject to limited availability and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Once confirmed, boarding pass can only be issued on day of departure. Tickets must be validated for travel on Delta.
- Reservation Waitlist:
- Reservation waitlist using this upgrade is not permitted.
- Airport Standby:
- Airport standby is not permitted.
- Flight Irregularities:
- In the event of flight cancellation or itinerary change, previously confirmed upgrades are subject to cancellation.
- Mileage accrued based on fare purchased.
- Certificate is not transferrable.
- Voluntary changes in reservations on ticketed itineraries are permitted only pursuant to the rules of the fare purchased, but upgrade is not guaranteed and will depend on availability and these terms and conditions. Where permitted, changes may require payment of a change fee and/or any difference in the applicable fare. Any refund or cancellation will result in the loss of the upgrade certificate. All reissues must be completed by Delta Reservations. If you are re-accommodated on another carrier you will be seated in Economy Class.
- Sale/Barter Prohibited:
- This certificate may not be sold or bartered. Delta reserves the right to terminate the SkyMiles account and/or deduct mileage from the account of any SkyMiles member who sells or barters this certificate, or who sells or barters mileage credit, vouchers, Award certificates or Award Tickets. Improperly obtained certificates/tickets are VOID and will be confiscated. Persons trying to use such tickets must pay the applicable fare to Delta to travel. Purchased or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
- Other Terms & Conditions Apply:
- This certificate and transportation pursuant to it are subject to all terms and conditions of Delta's contract of carriage, fare rules, rules and regulations and the SkyMiles Membership Guide & Program Rules. Any tax liability or government-imposed fees are the responsibility of the user. For certain destinations, additional taxes may apply for travel in Business Class. Copies of Delta's current contract of carriage and the SkyMiles Membership Guide & Program Rules are available at delta.com.
- Rule Changes:
- Delta reserves the right to change its contract of carriage, fare rules, rules and regulations and the SkyMiles Membership Guide & Program Rules at any time and without notice.
© 2011 Delta Air Lines, Inc.