AN EXCLUSIVE REWARD RESERVED FOR YOU
ENJOY SILVER (OR EVEN GOLD) MEDALLION STATUS.
Terms & Conditions
- Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is
non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam offers. To participate in this offer, eligible members must register online by June 30, 2011, purchase tickets and then travel between April 1 and June 30, 2011. (Existing reservations for travel within the qualification period will qualify with this promotion.)
- Bonus Offer:
- Purchase and fly at least six (6) Delta or Delta Connection® marketed and operated flight segments between April 1 and June 30, 2011, and earn Silver Medallion status through February 29, 2012. Purchase and fly at least 12 Delta or Delta Connection marketed and operated qualifying flight segments between April 1 and June 30, 2011, and earn Gold Medallion status through February 29, 2012. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer.
- Travel Period:
- Travel must be between April 1 and June 30, 2011. All travel must be completed by June 30, 2011.
- Award Travel:
- Taxes (and if applicable, fees) for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
- Pay with Miles:
- Only Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles and Delta Reserve Credit Cardmembers, as well as Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Cardmembers, with a U.S. point of sale address in their SkyMiles® account are eligible. Limited to Delta and Delta Connection carrier flights booked under the DL code at delta.com. Minimum 10,000 miles for redemption. Not eligible for mile accrual, complimentary upgrades, MQMs, Medallion segments, or Best Fare Guarantee. Refund restrictions apply. All SkyMiles program and Pay with Miles rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules.
- Gold or Silver Medallion status awarded with this promotion is not transferrable, elite status will be awarded only to the targeted member. Rollover benefit means Medallion Qualification Miles earned in 2011 above a member's earned Medallion threshold level will roll over to 2012 and count toward 2013 Medallion status qualification. Members who receive complimentary or gifted Medallion status are ineligible for rollover MQMs unless they earn more MQMs than the gifted status requirement. For example, if a member is gifted Silver Medallion status in 2011 and also earns 30,000 MQMs in 2011, s/he will be able to roll over 5,000 MQMs since the Silver Medallion requirement is 25,000 MQMs. Complimentary upgrades are subject to availability and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Medallion members traveling in the Economy Class cabin will be permitted two bags free of charge up to 70 lbs. for each bag. All passengers traveling in First/Business Class cabin will still be allowed to check up to three bags up to 70 lbs. at no additional charge on Delta and Delta Connection operated flights only. Excess, oversize and/or overweight baggage fees may apply. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers, rules and benefits subject to change. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 970234.
© 2011 Delta Air Lines, Inc.